Training and Placement Cell
JBIT has its full fledged Corporate Resource Centre which facilitates best career prospects to the engineering .The prime objective of the CRC is to maintain strong industry Institute linkages and strive for the overall development & grooming of the students according to the Industry requirements by conducting qualitative interventions in sync with the identified industry manpower needs , Symposia, Seminars and conferences both at National and International level. CRC has maintained a sound rapport with large number of big companies, industrial conglomerates and reputed business houses.
Corporate Resource Centre share great responsibility towards every student’s future. The institute has provided all the facilities for effective functioning of this department. Training activities are organized throughout the year for preparing the prospective students for campus selection programs. This department keeps on inviting various industries and reputed firms for campus recruitment.
- Conduct of periodic IQ tests viz TCSion Mentorial Exam, AMCAT, etc
- Arrangement of Personality Development Workshops /Classes .
- Conducts training of students for aptitude tests, interview techniques, group discussions.
- Updates the students about various competitive exams.
- Organizes industrial visits.
- Bridging the gap between Industry and Academia by continuous interaction with industry.
- Organises Guest Lectures by industry executives so as to give first hand industry exposure to the students.
Our Team Members
|Mr. Manoj Kumar Chaudhary||Ms. Shama Afroze|
|Head Training & Placement Cell||Placement Executive|
Corporate connect plays an active role in inviting senior professionals from the industries for seminars, guest lectures, symposiums and also offers multiple networking opportunity through company presentations, off campus networking events, career fairs & industry/plant visits. Corporate Resource Centre plans career guidance, counseling and training programs with the help of industry and academic professionals to effectively groom and counsel students towards a bright career.